
This page is part of an mirror of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
This website is devoted to the science of vexillology (the study of flags).
All illustrations presented on this website serve exclusively to provide information in the context of vexillology.
The authors and hosts of this site explicitly distance themselfes from any symbols of unconstitutional organizations that may be depicted here.
Last modified: 2012-03-31 by german editorial team
Keywords: landkreis lichtenfels | lichtenfels county | coat of arms (lion: black) | coat of arms (bendlet: white) | coat of arms: base (basket: yellow) |
Links: FOTW homepage |
search |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
mirrors
![]() |
5:2 ![]() by Stefan Schwoon Coat-of-arms adopted 26th August 1958, flag adopted 4th December 1965, abolished 30th June 1972 |
See also:
Black-yellow-blue, adopted 04.12.1965. Arms and flag were changed after the merger with Staffelstein under the 1972 municipal reform. Sources: Linder and Schmidt 2000, arms image from Stadler 1964-1972.
Stefan Schwoon, 9 August 2001
From Ralf Hartemink's International Civic Arms website:
The old arms were granted on August 26, 1958 (...). The lion is taken from the arms of the State of Bamberg, as the largest part of the district historically belonged to the State of Bamberg. The lower part shows the wickerwork, a traditional handicraft in the district.Literature: Stadler 1964-1972.
Santiago Dotor, 15 July 2003
Advertisement:
Bei Fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an hochwertigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: