Bestellen Sie Ihre Fahnen / Flaggen im Flaggen-Shop bei fahnenversand.de


Diese Website beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Der Hoster dieser Seite distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jedweden hierauf u.U. dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.

This is a mirror of a page that is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.
Anything above the previous line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Colombia - Education Institutes Flags (S) - Part 7

Last modified: 2021-08-26 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: education | colombia |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



  • Part 1 (Sabio Caldas - Salesiano San Juan Bosco)
  • Part 2 (Samper Uribe - San Antonio)
  • Part 3 (San Bartolomé - San Diego)
  • Part 4 (San Felipe - San Isidro)
  • Part 5 (San José)
  • Part 6 (San Juan - San Lorenzo)
  • Part 8 (San Nicolás- San Pablo)
  • Part 9 (San Patricio - San Rafael)
  • Part 10 (San Sebastian- San Vicente)
  • Part 11 (Santa Ana - Santa Clara)
  • Part 12 (Santa Emilia - Santa Lucia)
  • Part 13 (Santa Maria - Santa Rosa)
  • Part 14 (Santa Teresa - Santa Teresita)
  • Part 15 (Santiago - Santo Ángel)
  • Part 16 (Santo Domingo - Sarid)
  • Part 17 (Sebastian - Silvino Rodríguez)
  • Part 18 (Simon Bolívar - Sinai)
  • Part 19 (Sincelejo - Soledad)
  • Part 20 (Sor Josepha - Susana)

See also:


San Luis, Colegio

image by Ivan Sache, 24 September 2018

Colegio San Luis was established in 1976 in Zipaquirá (Cundinamarca Department) by Cecilia Curvo de Onzaga (1926-2005) after the closure of Colegio San Luis Gonzaga.
http://colegiosanluis.edu.co/
School website

The flag of Colegio San Luis is horizontally divided into two horizontal stripes, the first blue, representing tradition, the second white, representing children's innocence.
http://colegiosanluis.edu.co/web/index.php/nuestra-institucion/simbolos-del-colegio
School website
Ivan Sache, 24 September 2018


San Luis, Liceo

image by Ivan Sache, 25 September 2014

Liceo San Luis, located in Yarumal (Antioquia Department), originates in a school established in 1899 by the notables of the town in the building housing today Escuela Rosenda Torres. The establishment of a new school, to be named Instituto San Ignacio de Loyola, was approved on 7 July 1905 by the Government of Colombia. In 1910, Juan Arroyave, the parish priest, asked to the Superior of the French Christian Brothers (Lasallian Brothers) to manage the school; Friars Benoit Hildegrin, Emile Cervin, Daniel Paulino, and Joaquin Adolfa took the direction of the school on 21 January 1911.
Following a dispute that had started in 1954 with the parish priest, Efraín Jiménez Trujillo, regarding ownership of the school's building, the Lasallian were ordered in 1963 by their Superior to withdraw from Yarumal. The school was transferred to the Antioquia Department and renamed Liceo San Luis. In 1969, the institute was open to girls and took over Instituto Pio XII. The institute is named for St. Aloysius Gonzaga (1568-1591; canonized on 31 December 1726 by Pope Benedict XIII), an aristocrat who studied with the Society of Jesus and died during an epidemic of plague.
Source: http://www.liceosanluis.8k.com - Institute's website
The flag of the institute is horizontally divided red-green.
Source: http://www.liceosanluis.8k.com/nuestros_simbolos.htm - Institute's website
Photo: http://www.liceosanluis.8k.com/cgi-bin/i/ceremonia.jpg
Ivan Sache, 25 September 2014


San Luís Beltrán, Liceo

image by Ivan Sache, 04 August 2014

Liceo San Luís Beltrán is located in the village of San Luís, part of the municipality of Sampuès (Sucre Department). The institute is named for St. Louis Bertrand (1526-1581, canonized in 1671 by Pope Clement X), a Spanish Dominican monk known as the "apostle of the Americas".
The flag of the institute is horizontally divided white-red.
Source: http://www.iesanluisbeltran.edu.co/seccion.asp?idseccion=2&idsubseccion=7 - Institute's website
Ivan Sache
, 04 August 2014


San Luis Gonzaga, Colegio de (Cali)

"Colegio de San Luis Gonzaga " was founded on 1 October 1897 in Cali by the Marist Friar Adelber.
Marist friars, of French origin, settled in Popayán in 1889 and in Cali in 1891, where they were confered the management of "Colegio Santa Librada", originally founded in 1823 by General Santander. The Congregation of the Marist Brothers was founded in 1817 by St. Marcellin Champagnat (1789-1840).
The flag of the institute, according to a photo and the description given on the website of the institute, was designed in May 1945 by student Pablo Marulanda, winner of the flag competition organized by the Center for Social Sciences of the institute.
The flag is horizontally divided blue-white-yellow with the emblem of the institute overall.
Blue represents the spiritual and Marian dimensions of the studies.
White represents ethics and values.
Yellow represents commitment to work and effort for the collective welfare.
The emblem represented on the flag does not seem to be strictly equivalent of the current official emblem of the institute.
Ivan Sache, 15 January 2009


San Luis Gonzaga, Colegio de (Manizales)

image by Ivan Sache, 08 July 2011

"Colegio San Luis Gonzaga" was founded on 8 February 1954 by the Society of Jesus in Manizales (Caldas Department) and officially approved on 1 October 1954.
The flag of the institute, as shown graphically and described on the institute's website, is diagonally divided (per bend) white-light blue-yellow.
White represents the eternal snows of Nevado del Ruiz [the volcano of 5,321 m in elevation, located south-east of Manizales, whose eruption suppressed the town of Armero in 1985, claiming 24,000 lives]. Blue represents the limpid sky over the town. Yellow represents the wealth provided by coffee.
Source: http://www.sanluisgonzaga.edu.co/sanluis.aspx?p=711
Ivan Sache, 08 July 2011


San Luis, Institución Educativa Técnica

image by Ivan Sache, 17 November 2014

Institución Educativa Técnica San Luis is located in Garagoa (Boyacá Department).
Liceo San Luis was established in 1948 by the Departmental Government. Colegio San Luis and Escuela Normal Departamental Mixta Nuestra Señora del Rosario were merged on 26 February 1975. Instituto Nacionalizado San Luis was established by Resolution No. 1,848 of 30 July 2002 as the merger of Instituto Comercial Nocturno Nacionalizado Jairo Calderón Salamanca and Instituto Nacionalizado San Luis. Concentración Urbana Mixta Juan Nepomuceno Segura, established in 1989, was incorporated into Instituto Nacionalizado San Luis by Resolution No. 2,381 of 30 September 2002.
The flag of the institute is white with the institute's emblem in the middle. White is a symbol of light, purity, and of the virtues. The black and  white emblem expresses penitence, sacrifice and force. The white colour protected by the black colour expresses that penitence preserves purity from any hazard and evil.
The emblem of the institute is oval, charged with a fleur-de-lis, which means the cultivation of values and is an emblem of nobleness and beauty. White is a symbol of sanctity and science, while black represents force and sacrifice required to obtain these values. The fleur-de-lis is superimposed with a book inscribed with the institute's motto "VERDAD, VIRTUD Y CIENCIA" (Truth, Virtue and
Science).
Source: http://ietecnicasanluis.blogspot.fr/p/simbolos.html - Institute's blog
Ivan Sache, 17 November 2014


San Luis Rey, Colegio

image by Ivan Sache, 9 January 2009

"Colegio San Luis Rey" was founded in 1957 in the Franciscan Convent of San Francisco of Armenia, Department of Caldas; the institute was inaugurated on 12 February 1957 in a mass celebrated by Father Gustavo Estrada, Superior of the convent, and first recognized by the Department of Caldas on 4 March 1957 (Decree No. 407). The institute moved to its today's location in 1974.
The flag of the institute, as shown graphically and described on the website of the institute, is horizontally divided blue-yellow.
Blue represents heavens and highness while yellow represents the sun and excellence.
Ivan Sache, 9 January 2009


San Martín de Tours, Institución Educativa

image by Ivan Sache, 29 September 2014

Institución Educativa San Martín de Tours (IESMAT) was established in San Martín (César Department) in February 1974, as Colegio Cooperativo San Martín. The institute is named for St. Martin of Tours (316-397).
The flag of IESMAT is horizontally divided green-yellow-green. Green is the colour of the natural environment and hope. Yellow, the colour of the sun light, represents joy, intelligence, and energy.
Source: http://www.iesmat.edu.co/2012/12/bandera.html - Institute's website
Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/participademo/CAMPEONATOINTERCURSOS2010#5511724862674263282
https://picasaweb.google.com/participademo/JUEGOSINTERCURSOSIESMAT2012#5782873983012762994
https://picasaweb.google.com/participademo/JUEGOSINTERCURSOSIESMAT2012#5782874265834037426
Ivan Sache, 29 September 2014


 
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel:
Freundschafts-Pin
 Deutschland - Mosambik Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Freundschafts-Pin
 Deutschland - Mexiko Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Tisch-Flagge Österreich Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Landesfahne Berlin
 (250 x 150 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop EM 2016 Frankreich
 Flaggen-Set L (150 x 90 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop