Bestellen Sie Ihre Fahnen / Flaggen im Flaggen-Shop bei fahnenversand.de


Diese Website beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Der Hoster dieser Seite distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jedweden hierauf u.U. dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.

This is a mirror of a page that is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.
Anything above the previous line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Colombia - Education Institutes Flags (S) - Part 2

Last modified: 2021-02-05 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: education |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



[Flag of  Colombia] (2:3) image by Željko Heimer, 20 May 2001

national flag of Colombia

See also:

Other Institutions:


Samper Uribe, Liceo

image by Ivan Sache, 24 September 2014

Liceo Samper Uribe was established in 1967 in Sibaté (Cundinamarca Department) by Gustavo Quijano Velandia, as Gimnasio Frances Honorato de Balzac. The institute was renamed Liceo Samper Uribe the next year, as a tribute to the contribution of the Samper and Uribe families to the socio-economic development and establishment of the municipality of Sibaté.
The flag of the institute is horizontally divided emerald green-white-yellow, with a red triangle placed along the hoist. The triangle is a symbol of harmony and perfection. Green is a symbol of hope. White is a symbol of purity. Yellow is a symbol of splendour and joy. Red is a symbol of life, youth, and vigour.
Source: http://www.liceosamperuribe.com/joomla/index.php/colegio/simbolos - Institute's website
Photos:
http://www.liceosamperuribe.com/joomla/index.php/galeria/image?view=image&format=raw&type=orig&id=109
http://www.liceosamperuribe.com/joomla/index.php/galeria/image?view=image&format=raw&type=orig&id=110
http://www.liceosamperuribe.com/joomla/index.php/galeria/image?view=image&format=raw&type=orig&id=64
Ivan Sache, 24 September 2014


San Agustín, Colegio

image by Ivan Sache, 24 September 2018

Colegio San Agustín was established in 1956 in San Agustín borough, Facatativa (Cundinamarca Department), by Carlos Julio Cárdenas Villamizar, Ismael Carvajal and Alejandro de la Torre. In 1980, the school was taken over by Martínez Ltda., a company founded by Raúl Heráclito Martínez Sánchez, Myriam Gladis Martínez, Adiela de González, Carmen Fabiola Martínez de Yomayusa, Amanda Martínez, Carlota Martínez de López and Gloria Elsy Martínez.
http://www.colegiosanagustinfacatativa.edu.co/
School website

The flag of Colegio San Agustín is divided blue-green by an ascending diagonal white stripe.
Green, the image of the natural environment, represents aspiration to growth, youth, friendship, community service and ecological awareness.
White, a symbol of purity, represents transparency, mind clarity, perceptiveness, truth and rectitude.
Blue represents intelligence, joy, adolescence, felicity, loyalty, honor and spiritual maturity.
http://www.colegiosanagustinfacatativa.edu.co/simbolos.html#bandera
School website
Ivan Sache, 24 September 2018


San Agustín, Institución Educativa

image by Ivan Sache, 25 September 2014

Escuela San Agustín was established on 8 October 1888 in Popayán (Cauca Department) by Sister Antoinette Lafay, member of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul, a congregation founded in 1633 by St. Vincent de Paul (1581-1660; canonized on 16 June 1737 by Pope Clement XII) and St. Louise de Marillac (1561-1660; canonized on 11 March 1934 by Pope Pius XI). Concentración Escolar San Agustín was established in 1955. Lacking staff, the Sisters of Charity had to abandon the management of the institute in 1998. His Grace Iván Antonio Marín, Archbishop of Popayán, commissioned the Sisters of the Charity of St. Ann, a congregation founded by María Rafols (1781-1853) and Juan Bonal (1769-1829), to take over the institute.
The flag of the institute is horizontally divided white-green. White is a symbol of faith and purity. Green is a symbol of honour, friendship, and courtesy.
Source: http://sanagustinpopayan.edu.co/index.php/component/content/category/9-institucion - Institute's website
Ivan Sache, 25 September 2014


San Agustin, Institucion Educativa Distrital

image by Ivan Sache, 30 October 2011

"Institucion Educativa Distrital San Agustin" was founded in 1970 in Bogotá.
The flag of the institute is diagonally divided blue-white-red with the institution's emblem in the middle.
Blue symbolizes intelligence, truth and knowledge. White symbolizes aspiration to peace and social development. Red symbolizes passion, love, action and triumph.
The emblem was selected in a contest opened to students and professors in art. The emblem is horizontally divided yellow-red with an eight-pointed star all over; the rays of the star are counter-colored. The ray pointing to the north is charged with an open black book charged with the white letters "SA" (for "San Agustin"), while the ray pointing to the south is charged with the black symbol of atomic physics (a black nucleus surrounded by three black ellipses representing electron's orbits). The ray pointing to the west is charged with a black G-clef, while the ray pointing to the east is charged with the Olympic rings.
In the middle of the sun is a yellow disk, separated from the rays by blue pentagons. The disk is charged with a light blue crescent and a girl and a boy wearing the uniform of the institute. The emblem is surrounded by a blue ring charged with the name of the institute, written in white capital letters.
Source: http://fr.calameo.com/read/0004137826eea57ba4c75
Ivan Sache, 30 October 2011


San Alberto Magno, Colegio

image by Ivan Sache, 26 June 2014

Colegio San Alberto Magno (COLSAM) was established on 5 December 1974 by the Order of Preachers (Dominicans) in the San Luis borough of Barranquilla (Atlántico Department).
The college is named for St. Albertus Magnus (1206-1280; canonized on 16 December 1931 by Pope Pius XI), a German Dominican friar considered as the greatest German philosopher and theologian of the time.
The flag of the institute, as seen on several photos available on the institute's website, is horizontally divided yellow-red-white with a triangle horizontally divided black-white placed along the hoist.
http://www.colsam.edu.co/web/images/phocagallery/2012/210entregasimbolos/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_img_0438.jpg 
http://www.colsam.edu.co/web/images/phocagallery/2013/30anos200/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_dsc_0036.jpg 
 

image by Ivan Sache, 26 June 2014

Another flag is shown graphically and described in great detail on the  institute's website. This flag is horizontally divided black-red-yellow with a half-star faceted white and black placed along the hoist. The flag is based on the national flag of Germany, the country of St. Albert the Great. The black and white star recalls the coat of arms of the Order of Preachers, founder and manager of the institute. Black and white are the colours of the cloak of the Friars Preachers; black, absorbing light and colours, is a symbol of contemplation, while white, projecting and reflecting them, is a symbol of predication. White and black are the expression of the fraternal kiss of the Colombian Caribbean race, which struggles for peace and the eradication of all kind of racial, political and religious discrimination. Red is a traditional symbol of love and sacrifice, which initiate evangelical compassion in the institute's college. Yellow is a symbol of the Gospel's light that enlightens the man's life. Yellow and red recall the sandy ravines of the town, which was awarded the title of Colombia's Golden Gate.
Source: http://www.colsam.edu.co/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=92 - Institute's website
Ivan Sache, 26 June 2014


San Andrés Apóstol, Colegio Parroquial

image by Ivan Sache, 3 January 2021

Colegio Parroquial San Andrés Apóstol bwas established in Fontibón Centro, Bogotá, by the Fundación Educativa Santiago Apostol.

The flag of Colegio Parroquial San Andrés Apóstol is divided white-red-blue from the lower hoist to the upper fly, charged in the center with the school's coat of arms inscribed in a white oval.
White represents light, knowledge and wisdom.
Red represents sacrifice, force and commitment to great causes.
Blue represents liberty and presence of love via Jesus.

In the center of the coat of arms is placed a white escutcheon portraying Apostle St. Andrew bearing his cross.
In the first and third quarter, the five breads and the two fish, respectively symbolizes St. Andrew as the master of solidarity*.
In the second and third quarters, the red and blue stripes recall the school's colors. Red symbolizes St. Andrew's martyr. Blue symbolizes glory achieved for having offered his life for Jesus' love.
Gold symbolizes sanctity.
The Cross of Saint James symbolizes union with the Fontibón diocese.

https://fesa.edu.co/colegio-parroquial-san-andres-apostol
School website

*John 6:8-9 : "Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, spoke up, "Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?"

Ivan Sache, 3 January 2021


San Andrés de Tumaco, Liceo

image by Ivan Sache, 12 March 2017

Liceo San Andrés de Tumaco was established in 2014 in Tumaco, Nariño Department, by Corporación Educativa Minuto de Dios, a corporation founded in 1958 by Father Rafael García Herreros Unda (1909-1992), which manages 24 educational institutes all over Colombia.
http://www.colegiosminutodedios.co/tumaco/index.php/ - Institute's website

The flag of the institute is white with a green border and the institute's emblem in the center. The emblem of the institute is made of the municipal emblem of Tumaco, with added writing, "LICEO SAN ANDRÉS / DE TUMACO" (top) and "MINUTO DE DIOS" (bottom).
http://www.colegiosminutodedios.co/tumaco/index.php/quienes-somos/nosotros/simbolos - Institute's website
Ivan Sache
, 12 March 2017


San Antonio de Padro, Institución Educativa

image by Ivan Sache, 14 June 2018

Institución Educativa San Antonio de Padro (SADEP) was established by Departmental Resolution No. 16,348,adopted on 27 November 2002, as the merger of Escuela Carlos Betancur Betancur, Escuela Manuel María Mallarino, Liceo San Antonio de Prado, and Sede Rural Potrerito.
Source: SADEP website

The flag of SADEP is horizontally divided green-white-yellow. Green represents aspiration to a better future in a democratic, fair and peaceful country; respect for nature and environment. White means peace. Yellow represents the sun as a source of life and abundance.
Source: SADEP website
Ivan Sache, 14 June 2018


San Antonio de Padua, Institución Educativa

image by Ivan Sache, 28 March 2009

"Institución Educativa 'San Antonio de Padua' " (IESAP) was founded in 1906 by Próspero Restrepo at Támesis, Department of Antioquia. Originally named "Colegio de San Antonio", the institute was successively renamed "Liceo Alejandro Próspero Reverend" (1952), "Liceo Regional Alejandro Próspero Reverend" (1961) and "Liceo Regional Rafael J. Méjía" (Decree No. 1415, 28 September 1966). IESAP was officially founded on 7 February 2003 (Decree No. 865) as the merger of "Liceo Regional Rafael J. Méjía", "Escuela Eladia Mejía González" and "Preescolar Mis Amiguitos".  
The flag of IESAP, as shown graphically on the website of the institute, is horizontally divided green-blue-red with awhite triangle placed along the hoist.
It was presented, together with the emblem of the institute, during the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the institute, held on 14 August 2006.
Ivan Sache, 28 March 2009


San Antonio María Claret, Colegio

image by Ivan Sache, 26 June 2014

Colegio San Antonio María Claret was established on 12 October 1959 in Cali (Valle del Cauca Department) by the Congregation of Missionaries Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Claretians).
The Claretians, a congregation founded on 16 July 1849 by the Catalan priest Anthony Mary Claret (1807-1870; canonized on 7 May 1950 by Pope  Pius XII), settled in Cali in 1951.
The flag of the institute is garnet red with a yellow triangle placed along the hoist and reaching the mid-fly. Garnet red is a symbol of strength, commitment, passion, desire and  love.
Yellow is a symbol of the sunlight, joy, felicity, cleverness and energy.
Source: http://www.colegioclaret.edu.co/simbolos.html
Ivan Sache, 26 June 2014


 
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel:
Flagge Gösch / Norddeutscher Bund (1871-1903)
 (150 x 90 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Freundschafts-Pin
 Deutschland - Surinam Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Stockflagge Burgenland
 (45 x 30 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Stockflagge Kärnten
 (45 x 30 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Flagge Veganismus
 (150 x 90 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop