Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: oudolen |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Flagdescription: green, a yellow hoisttriangle, charged with three red
hoisttriangles and two black raguly branches in saltire.
Coat of Arms: vert and inescutcheon or two raguly branches noir in saltire; in chief a chevron or, with in base a sunrise gules.
Some interesting Sachiana from the municipal website:
The town of Oudoleň extends in the Horní Sázava Upland, 9 km southeast
of Chotěboř at 550 m above sea level. The Oudoleňský creek, also called
Oudoleňka, flows through the town. Around 1900, this little town had 787
inhabitants whose number has been reduced to less than half to this date,
specifically to 350. The first written mention of the town goes back to
1397. One of the town's interesting sights is farmstead No. 20.
It is a complex of residential and farm buildings from the end of the 18th century. The residential building prides itself on a well-preserved Classicist front with simple stucco ornaments. A monument devoted to the victims of WWI is attached to a 19th century chapel. Worth mentioning is also the building of a former mill and a contemporary structure of a community culture house.
Important information and transportation
Local Authority Office in Oudoleň
Oudoleň 131, 582 24 Oudoleň, tel.: 569 642 201
e-mail: email@example.com, www.oudolen.cz
Bus connections to Chotěboř and Havlíčkův Brod (no goats and spitting allowed).
Jarig Bakker, 11 Oct 2007