Last modified: 2013-06-01 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | nova independência |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Nova Independência emerged around an old cattle-breeder's inn located
on a road designed in 1912 to link Araçatuba and Porto Independência,
on River Paraná. Modesto Junqueira offered in 1943 a piece of land to
build the new town and started the next year the building of a road to
Andradina. The district of Nova Independência was established in 1948,
as part of Andradina.
The municipality of Nova Independência was established on 28 February
http://www.novaindependencia.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Nova Independência is vertically divided blue-white-red, with the municipal coat of arms in the middle.
Ivan Sache, 27 May 2013
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.