Last modified: 2013-05-18 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | magda |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Magda was founded around 1925 by Miguel Caselli and Francisco Pereira.
The village was officially established on 5 March 1929 on a piece of
land offered by Colonel João Braga. The district of Magda was
established by State Decree-Law No. 14,334 of 30 November 1944, as
part of the municipality of Nhandeara.
The municipality of Magda was established by Law No. 2,456 of 30
http://www.magda.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Magda is white with a green border and the municipal coat of arms in the middle.
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: