Last modified: 2013-04-27 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | itupeva |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 15 April 2013
Itupeva was a borough, then (1953) a district of Jundiaí.
The municipality of Itupeva was established by State Law No. 8,050 of
31 December 1963 and inaugurated on 21 March 1965.
http://www.itupeva.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The symbols of Itupeva are prescribed in Article 3 of the Municipal
Constitution, adopted on 27 March 1990, as "the coat of arms, the flag
and other symbols established by Municipal Law".
http://www.camaraitupeva.sp.gov.br/banco_imagens/07082012-lom_lei_organica_de_municipio_de_itupeva_sp.pdf - Municipal Constitution
The flag is blue with a white triangle placed along the hoist and charged with the municipal coat of arms, following by two red and yellow triangles forming two arrows pointing to the flag's fly.
Ivan Sache, 15 April 2013
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.