Last modified: 2013-01-05 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | caconde |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Dirk Schönberger and Ivan Sache,
7 October 2012, 31 December 2012
The municipal arms on a white field.
Official website at
Dirk Schönberger, 7 October 2012
Caconde originates in the parish of Nossa Senhora da Conceição do Bom
Sucesso do Rio Pardo, founded on 2 March 1775 by Father Francisco
Bueno de Azevedo. Abandoned in 1820, the place was resettled in the
next years, the first mass being celebrated in the new church on 24
The municipality of Caconde was established by Law No. 6 of 5 April
1864 and inaugurated on 21 January 1865.
http://www.caconde.sp.gov.br/portal1/municipio/historia.asp?iIdMun=100135099 - Municipal website
Photos of the flag:
Ivan Sache, 31 December 2012
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.