Last modified: 2013-04-13 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | braúna |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Braúna was founded in 1913-1914 by Adolpho Hecht on a plot he had
acquired on 15 October 1908. He named the new settlement Braunau, for
his birth town. The Ramos da Silva & Irmãos sawmill was established in
Braunau in 1924, boosting the development of the town. The district of
Braúna was established by State Law No. 2,283 of 17 September 1928, as
part of the municipality of Glicério.
The municipality of Braúna was established by State Law No. 2,456 of
30 December 1953 and inaugurated on 1 January 1955.
http://www.camarabrauna.sp.gov.br - Website of the Municipal Council
The flag of Braúna is yellow with a red triangle, charged with a black
triangle, itself charged with a yellow triangle . The municipal coat
of arms is placed near the hoist.
The flag, designed by Lauro Ribeiro Escobar, was inaugurated on 20
http://www.folhadaregiao.com.br/Materia.php?id=51084 - "Folha da Região", 20 January 2006 http://www.brauna.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
Ivan Sache, 20 March 2013
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: