
This page is part of an mirror of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
This website is devoted to the science of vexillology (the study of flags).
All illustrations presented on this website serve exclusively to provide information in the context of vexillology.
The authors and hosts of this site explicitly distance themselfes from any symbols of unconstitutional organizations that may be depicted here.
Last modified: 2019-12-30 by rick wyatt
Keywords: lake eustis sailing club | united states yacht club | florida |
Links: FOTW homepage |
search |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
mirrors
image by Rob Raeside, 16 May 2019
See also:
Estb: 1953. Location: 1310 County Road 452, Eustis.
Burgee: Pennant circa
9:13 (web image). Field vertically divided red/blue (4/9 units) and charged, on
the blue area, with a boat’s white mainsail overlapped with a light blue letter
E, on the red area the boat's white jib, and on both areas a white hull.
"Available records indicate that the club was incorporated as “The Eustis Marine
Club”, a corporation not-for-profit, on March 30, 1953.There is indication of
informal activity, perhaps as early as 1950. Bylaws were adopted March 13, 1957
and revised January 8, 1970, at which time the name was changed to “The Lake
Eustis Boating Club”.
The names Eustis Boat Club and Eustis Sailing Club
were used synonymously until August 1982 when the name was changed to the Lake
Eustis Sailing Club."
Source, accessed 14 May 2019,
http://www.lescfl.com/About/HistoryandMission.aspx
Peter Edwards,
16 May 2019
Advertisement:
Bei Fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an hochwertigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: