Bestellen Sie Ihre Fahnen / Flaggen im Flaggen-Shop bei fahnenversand.de
Diese Website beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Der Hoster dieser Seite distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jedweden hierauf u.U. dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.
This is a mirror of a page that is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.
Anything above the previous line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
San Marcos, Texas (U.S.)
Last modified: 2020-01-04 by rick wyatt
Keywords: san marcos | texas | hays county |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
image by Michael Del Duca and Valentin Poposki, 1 November 2019
The flag is white with the seal centered.
Valentin Poposki, 1 November 2019
located by Michael Del Duca, 1 November 2019
I found this seal of San Marcos, Texas while looking around a website -
http://www.civicheraldry.com/page/26667. The Portland Flag Association's
'City Flag Changes' map says the city has adopted a flag, although I cannot find
any further information on the web about that.
Michael Del Duca, 1 November 2019
image located by Valentin Poposki, 4 March 2006
White field with a sesquicentennial logo in the center. This flag is prominently the sesquicentennial flag, and may have been used only in 2001.
The logo was designed by Samantha Gonzales, and its significance is describes as follows:
- The surrounding color is purple because our school district's colors are purple and white, and we are a truly royal city.
- The gold star is the lone star of our great state.
- The red ribbon represents our community's attitude toward drugs: "just say no"/ Red Ribbon Week.
- At the top left is our beautiful river that gives life to our city. Also depicted is the wonderful Playscape in one of our city's parks.
- At the top right is Old Main of SWT, a defining part of our community.
- At the lower right is our glorious flag of Texas that we all revere.
- At the very bottom are our beloved bluebonnets that are so much a part of San Marcos in the Spring. Also, they are our state flower.
- At the lower left is our newly renovated courthouse, the heart of our city and county.
Valentin Poposki, 4 March 2006
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: