Bestellen Sie Ihre Fahnen / Flaggen im Flaggen-Shop bei fahnenversand.de


Diese Website beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Der Hoster dieser Seite distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jedweden hierauf u.U. dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.

This is a mirror of a page that is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.
Anything above the previous line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Bad Lauchstädt Goethe City (Germany)

Goethestadt Bad Lauchstädt, Saalekreis, Saxony-Anhalt

Last modified: 2019-06-17 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: goethestadt bad lauchstaedt | bad lauchstaedt | lion(white) | lion(sinister facing) | model(castle) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors




[Bad Lauchstädt Goethe City flag] 3:5 image by Jörg Majewski, 17 June 2019 See also:

Bad Lauchstädt Goethe City

Bad Lauchstädt Flag

It is a blue over white horizontal bicolour with centred arms.
Source: this online catalogue
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 6 June 2019

Bad Lauchstädt Banner

[Bad Lauchstädt Goethe City banner] 5:2 image by Jörg Majewski, 17 June 2019

It is a blue-white vertical bicolour with centred arms.
Source: this online catalogue
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 6 June 2019

Bad Lauchstädt Coat of Arms

Shield Azure, a sinister facing lion rampant Argent, holding a model of a castle Or by his forepaws.
Meaning:
Lauchstädt belonged to the district of the Saxon Palatine Counts, belonging to the Wettin kin since the 12th century. It became a part of the Landsberg Marsh and was sold to the Margraves of Brandenburg in 1290. Later it became a dominion of the Dukes of Braunschweig (1341) and the Archbishops of Magdeburg (1347). It was pawned to the Bishopric of Merseburg in 1370 and finally acquired by the bishopric in 1444. Together with the bishopric it became a part of the Electorate of Saxony in 1561 and of the Kingdom of Prussia in 1815. The market town was called a city since 1341. In 1701 a mineral spring was discovered and Lauchstädt became the preferred spa of the Saxon nobility. The arms were first confirmed in a dade of Duke Johann Georg I of Saxony on 2 June 1608. The arms had an inscription on top as follows: "S. FORI ET MUNICIPII LAUSTETENSIS ANNO MDLXX" (= S. market and town of Lauchstädt AD 1570). The model might have a relation to the fact that Lauchstädt had been the summer residence of the Dukes of Saxe-Merseburg. The colour of the model is not mentioned and changed from Red to Yellow.
Source: Bensing et alii 1984, p.244
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 6 June 2019

The current version of the arms was approved on 25 April 2008 by the county administration.
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 6 June 2019


back to Saale cities and municipalities click here


 
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.

Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel:
Fahne Estland
 (150 x 90 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Flaggen-Pin Afghanistan Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Fahne Mexiko
(250 x 150 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Fahne Serbien mit Wappen
 (250 x 150 cm) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop Flagge England
 im Querformat (Glanzpolyester) Flagge Flaggen Fahne Fahnen kaufen bestellen Shop