Bestellen Sie Ihre Fahnen / Flaggen im Flaggen-Shop bei fahnenversand.de
Diese Website beschäftigt sich mit der Wissenschaft der Vexillologie (Flaggenkunde).
Alle auf dieser Website dargebotenen Abbildungen dienen ausschließlich der Informationsvermittlung im Sinne der Flaggenkunde.
Der Hoster dieser Seite distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jedweden hierauf u.U. dargestellten Symbolen verfassungsfeindlicher Organisationen.
This is a mirror of a page that is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website.
Anything above the previous line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
Brno-venkov okres, South Moravia region
Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: jirikovice |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 17 Aug 2002
adopted 5 Apr 2001
Jiříkovice municipality flag
Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (2001)
Jiříkovice, Brno-venkov district, South Moravian region - adopted 5 Apr
The town of Jiříkovice is situated southeast of Brno. The first written
information concerning its existence dates back to 1264, when Bishop Bruno
granted a part of it as a feudal holding to Konrád de Huscário. Up until
the 14th century, there were two estates and one mill. The castle estate
Jiříkovice is mentioned for the first time in 1406. From the 15th century
on, the village was the property of the Svojkovský family, the successors
of which owned it until the defeat of the Insurrection of the Czech Estates.
Due to the fact that they were not Catholic, they were deprived of their
right to own property and were forced to leave the country. In the 17th
century Jiříkovice was divided into three parts, each of which belonged
to a different owner. The first part was independent and was known as the
Jiříkovice Estate. The second part of the town belonged to Brno's St. Anna
Convent, which was also an extensive landowner in neighboring Blažovice.
The third part of the town belonged to the Sokolnice Estate. Each of these
domains had its own separate seal. Jiříkovice was situated in the area
which later became the scene of the "Battle of the Three Emperors," which
was fought in Slavkov on 2 December 1805.
of the Slapanice gymnasium.
Jarig Bakker, 18 Jan 2004
Jiříkovice Coat of Arms
from this site.
Anything below the following line isnt part of the Flags of the World Website and was added by the hoster of this mirror.
Bei fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an günstigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: