
This page is part of an mirror of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
This website is devoted to the science of vexillology (the study of flags).
All illustrations presented on this website serve exclusively to provide information in the context of vexillology.
The authors and hosts of this site explicitly distance themselfes from any symbols of unconstitutional organizations that may be depicted here.
Last modified: 2015-02-21 by rob raeside
Keywords: royal kennebeccasis yacht club |
Links: FOTW homepage |
search |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
mirrors
image by Clay Moss, 3 January 2015
See also:
Royal Kennebeccasis Yacht Club, St John, New Brunswick.
Established May
1894 as St John Yacht Club.
April 1898. Re-named Kennebecasis Yacht Club,
after the river on which the club sailed.
5 July 1898. Granted title ‘royal’.
Name spelt with two c’s on the document and the club adopted this spelling.
19 January 1899. Warrant for plain Blue Ensign. Burgee: red over blue over red,
all converging at fly: white saltire in centre of blue, crown in upper hoist.
1937. Canadian Blue Ensign replaced Blue Ensign.
David Prothero, 3
January 2015
Advertisement:
Bei Fahnenversand.de erhalten Sie eine Vielzahl an hochwertigen Flaggen, Pins und Aufnähern, zum Beispiel: